Men Who Love Multiple Women
Join Frank Love and his panel of thought leaders as they discuss issues related to “Men Who Love Multiple Women.”
Frank Love’s Top 3 Trending Relationship Topics:
- Men and monogamy … a reasonable expectation or not?
- Can sisterhood include sharing men?
- “Cheating” or “Sex with others”?
Ah! Sin, immorality, and dishonesty have never been this tantalizing! But, is it really … so bad?
Are there new possibilities that we are not considering? Are we limiting the love and flexibility that we can share in
If we look beyond the morality police and our insecurities we will discover that in many couples, one or both partners feel locked in a closet of possibility. “Coming out” has a new meaning.
- “Honey, I want another woman, and I still love you!”
- “Dad. John and I are bringing another woman into
- “Sweetheart. My girlfriend is pregnant.”
Join our panel of relationship experts and people living in diverse relationship scenarios to discuss:
- Cheating: Is it real or are we being too hard on one another?
- Quiet or covert relationships
- Whether men secretly desire more than one
- Raising children in multi-union families
- Suggested steps if you have serious thoughts related to being in a relationship with more than one woman, and
- How women respond and define their personal fulfillment.
2001 11th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
6pm to 7pm Panel Discussion:
7pm to 9pm